Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MY FAVORITE SHOW

Hi!
The best show in the world is STUDIO C. It is the best show because it is a comedy show. When I am sad or sick, or even happy, STUDIO C makes my day. I need to tell you about it. It is on BYU t.v. and is on every Monday. They are taking a break right now, but they will return in October. Their last episode was so well made. I laughed so hard I cried and could not breath. I am fine now.  A shout out to all you STUDIO C fans, the show is awesome and you are smart to watch that amazing show. And all you who do not watch, start watching asap. I hope you do, so you can have the joy that I and everyone else receive when we watch STUDIO C. God Bless!

http://www.byutv.org/show/c68c4e4f-6322-4a23-8b8e-a5be75b70635/studio-c

No comments:

Post a Comment