Thursday, June 19, 2014

THE KIND AND THE BRAVE (kind means shy and brave means well brave)

Hi!
I know some of you may be shy or not. You people who are shy it is ok to be shy. You should go talk to kids you want to play with at the park. Go say hi to the new girl. Believe me I know how hard it is to be shy. I used to be shy but I started talking to the kids at the park and the new girl and it works. Do not take it to far like talking to adults by yourself. Be kind about what you say a nice thing to say is..... HELLO. I hope I helped you out. Oh and for those who are not shy good for you. Do not take it to far like I said before. God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. These are good tips! I have a shy kid :)

    I am going to list you under my life blogs on blogs by kids. Hopefully it will help you meet some other kid bloggers! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete