Thursday, January 8, 2015

INFO

Hi!



Oh man do I wish I were a movie star. The glamorous life with people waiting on you hand and foot and being rich and famous. It sounds like the perfect life don't it. That is what I hear my friends say. They make it sound like the movie stars are perfect, but their not. No one is except for Christ Jesus are lord and savior. He made the earth just by saying a word! He knows when you will die he knows when you were born and everything that's going to happen to you every second of the day. And if you don't believe me look inside a book called the Bible. It is the truth written in one book. Now I may have taken this post and turned it into something different than what you hoped or wanted, but if you open that book it will change your life.


                                                                                                          God Bless!    

No comments:

Post a Comment